Sunday, December 19, 2010

hiatus



Dear lovely readers,

Just a little note to let you know that Life.Beauty.Laughter. is on hiatus. I will be launching a new blog in the new year. (And by new year, I mean New Year's Day, at this stage.) I don't know much about it yet - the name, the look, etc. All I know is that it will be very similar to this one, yet a whole lot better. (Trust me. I promise.)

Please let me know if you would like me to email you when the new blog launches - you can either leave a comment or email me at laura[dot]valerie89[at]gmail[dot]com. I will try to get an ad-hoc newsletter thing going to keep you updated (being a "blogger" may imply that I am technically competent, but that is sadly not the case). Otherwise, I will let you all know via this page.

Thank you for all of your ongoing support. It means the world to me.

With love,

Laura x

P.S. Merry Christmas!

(Photo via Seven Dreaming Souls)

14 comments:

Bianca said...

Have a lovely break! Please let me know when you relaunch.
biancabramham@gmail.com

Sophie said...

Can't wait to see the new blog, I'm sure it will be great. Please let me know when you relaunch. Merry Christmas and thanks for the great blogging you've done this year!

Warm wishes,

sophiemareeclark@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the fresh new site Laura! Happy Holidays :)

frockandrollonline.com said...

Happy holidays and enjoy your break, Laura! I'd love to know when you launch your new website :)

My e-mail address is corrine@frockandrollonline.com !

Laura Valerie said...

Thank you all! You are all on the list :) xx

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the new blog Laura ... though I have to say, this one is lovely and I hope you are proud of everything you have created here :)

yvette.armstrong@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Hi Laura,
Looking forward to see the direction your new blog will go in.
Please keep me posted.
Merry Christmas!
Nicole
mcrae.nicole@gmail.com

kyles11 said...

only discovered your lovely blog today would like to see more when you relaunch please kyles1111@me.com

Laura Valerie said...

Thank you for your lovely words, I will let you know! I decided upon the name today, I am very excited :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Laura!

I just found your blog & would love to know when your new one is up!

i hope you have a lovely Christmas break ;-)

email: penumbra.beauty@gmail.com

Thank you

Anonymous said...

yes please do let me know your new site! But why are you leaving this one?

Anonymous said...

PS I don't want to put my email in public so maybe contact me via my blog or Adore? x

Laura Valerie said...

Hi lovely, I still have your email - but you can contact me via email if it has changed. No good reason for changing - I just wanted a fresh start! xx

Destined For Now said...

Would love to be notified...
destinedfornow@gmail.com