skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life. Beauty. Laughter.
A thoughtful, girly perspective on life & the pursuit of happiness.
Pages
Home
About Me
Links
Friday, December 25, 2009
imagine
Eva Cassidy - Imagine
The most beautiful version of this song. This is my Christmas song.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laura Valerie
This blog chronicles the journey of a 21-year-old aspiring writer from Perth, Australia, on my search for happiness, love and inspiration. "Potentiality knocks at the door of my heart" — Haruki Murakami.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
sometimes
"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart." — ‘My So-Called Life’
10 day cycle
It seems that the 10 Day Cycle has caught on. BelleLumiere , Blue Law by Anna and Sarah Louise are a few bloggers I have noticed taking it...
every morning I wind my own spring
I am not a Morning Person. I have deduced that there are two main reasons for this. One, I tend to stay up very late. I don’t have a good ex...
some things I'm loving this week
1. Mark Bowden's article on discovering the narrative and the value of a beginner's mind An excerpt... "I generally begin worki...
groundhog day
Last week I watched Groundhog Day, for what was probably the trillionth time. It is a really wonderful, classic film. I guess there is a l...
relationship contract
This blog post by Simone Heydon inspired me to pen a relationship contract with my lovely boyfriend Andy. Andy: * I will give you at lea...
l'art
So I have been in Paris for four days and it is still irresistable. On my second day I visited the Louvre, which is magnificent. I am not an...
apologies
I am just writing to apologise for my recent lack of blogging. I blame it on an inscrutable case of writer's block! ( Again .) Thank you...
relativity
NB I wrote this post a few weeks ago, but decided not to post it because it read like an essay and I thought my readers may find it boring! ...
my 10 things
Today, Sarah Wilson posted a list of her 10 essential things , as inspired by mnmlist . I loved it, and so I thought I would jump on the ban...
Find archived posts on Life.Beauty.Laughter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(124)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(27)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(89)
▼
December
(33)
charlie is so cool
london calling
things I need to get around london
imagine
do yourself a favour
feminist dilemma
days of our lives
white wine in the sun
everyone
paris je t'aime
secret garden
things to pack
the listmaker
good day
nature v nurture
holiday reading
things to do before my trip
peace
wonderful world
relationship contract
countdown to Paris
myself
happy hour
the book of life
wedding song
today
life's little luxuries
the dream
i'd rather be crazy than right tonight
corduroy skirts
the mystery
imperfection
16. random acts of kindness
►
November
(56)
Carousel
Amazon.com Widgets
Twitter / laura_valerie
Loading...
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment