skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life. Beauty. Laughter.
A thoughtful, girly perspective on life & the pursuit of happiness.
Pages
Home
About Me
Links
Saturday, December 5, 2009
today
Today the most in love, perfect couple I know are getting married ♥
“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”
— Tom Robbins
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laura Valerie
This blog chronicles the journey of a 21-year-old aspiring writer from Perth, Australia, on my search for happiness, love and inspiration. "Potentiality knocks at the door of my heart" — Haruki Murakami.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
beauty secrets, part one: skincare regime
In light of my recent post, Woman's Skin , a few readers have requested that I share some of my beauty secrets. I am more than happy to ...
dear readers
My lovely readers, far and wide, I am writing this post in the form of a letter because want to chat with you candidly, heart-to-heart. Yo...
beauty secrets, part three: sunscreens
Summer has well and truly arrived here in Perth. (To tell the truth, it is strictly only the beginning of spring but Perth is lucky enough t...
beauty secrets, part two: skincare products
** I'm so sorry, I still have not had a chance to finish this post! Due to popular demand, I have decided to post most of it now, and th...
hiatus
Dear lovely readers, Just a little note to let you know that Life.Beauty.Laughter. is on hiatus. I will be launching a new blog in the ne...
groundhog day
Last week I watched Groundhog Day, for what was probably the trillionth time. It is a really wonderful, classic film. I guess there is a l...
life
So, I had a really lovely, uplifting piece scheduled to post today. I was really excited about sharing it because it is so fun and positive,...
the diary of anaïs nin
It was with high hopes that I ordered The Diary of Anaïs Nin Volume 1 (1931-1934) online, and it arrived at my house via airmail just a cou...
every morning I wind my own spring
I am not a Morning Person. I have deduced that there are two main reasons for this. One, I tend to stay up very late. I don’t have a good ex...
some things I'm loving this week
1. Mark Bowden's article on discovering the narrative and the value of a beginner's mind An excerpt... "I generally begin worki...
Find archived posts on Life.Beauty.Laughter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(124)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(27)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(89)
▼
December
(33)
charlie is so cool
london calling
things I need to get around london
imagine
do yourself a favour
feminist dilemma
days of our lives
white wine in the sun
everyone
paris je t'aime
secret garden
things to pack
the listmaker
good day
nature v nurture
holiday reading
things to do before my trip
peace
wonderful world
relationship contract
countdown to Paris
myself
happy hour
the book of life
wedding song
today
life's little luxuries
the dream
i'd rather be crazy than right tonight
corduroy skirts
the mystery
imperfection
16. random acts of kindness
►
November
(56)
Carousel
Amazon.com Widgets
Twitter / laura_valerie
Loading...
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment