Skin: Use a cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating mask like Malin & Goetz Detox Mask. Rinse with warm water and follow with Clarins UV Day Screen SPF30+ (for day) or Le Blanc de Chanel (evening) to prep the skin.
Base: Pump some By Terry Light Expert onto the back of your hand and blend it all over the face and neck with your fingers, including on the eyelids and under the eyes. Do the same with the By Terry Bronze Expert, except only apply it where the sun naturally hits your face - cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone, chin and forehead. Dust some translucent Fusion Beauty Brightening Mineral Powder all over, to set.
Eyes: Blend the Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in E107 all over your eyelid and along the lower lashline, curl your lashes with the Utowa Eyelash Curler and apply Becca The Ultimate Mascara in Bronze to your top and bottom lashes. Use the excess mascara to tidy and shape your brows. Line the lower inner rim of your eye with a Utowa Eyeliner Pencil in Nude-White.
Cheeks and Lips: Apply some blush and lipstick in corresponding shades according to the look or mood you want to evoke. Nars has the most amazing blushes and beautiful lipstick shades:
- Classic: Blush in Dolce Vita, lipstick in Dolce Vita
- Natural: Blush in Luster, lipstick in Falbala
- Fresh: Blush in Orgasm, lipstick in Niagara
- Pretty: Blush in Oasis, lipstick in Sex Machine
- Barely There: Blush in Deep Throat, lipstick in Blonde Venus
- Peachy: Blush in Gina, lipstick in Barbarella
- Girly: Blush in Desire, lipstick in Venice
- Sophisticated: Blush in Mounia, lipstick in Senorita
- Chic: Blush in Sin, lipstick in Shrinagar
- Glamorous: Blush in Exhibit A, lipstick in Jungle Red
- Bold: Blush in Mata Hari, Lipstick in Schiap
Finish with a touch of Nars Lipgloss in Triple X or Greek Holiday in the centre of your bottom lip.
Miscellaneous: Spritz some sexy, aphrodisiacal Escentric Molecules perfume, roll-on the infalliable Mitchum deodorant and inspect your nail polish - chips? Swirl your nails in a tub of Sally Hansen Kwik-Off to remove swiftly and go au naturale.